Monday, August 30, 2010

Pre School

On August 16th, 2006 I learned I was pregnant with Gracie. That day marks the start of what has been the most significant and defining journey of my life. Through mothering my little girl I have discovered a greater sense of purpose then I ever imagined finding for myself, and I have experienced a peace of mind incomparable to anything I'd ever felt before her.

Today, Gracie started pre-school. What a fitting month to begin an educational journey that I hope carries her to wonderful things. Though, growing up I never imagined being a parent as all I wanted my future to be I now know that it was exactly what I was meant to do and I hope that fifteen or twenty years from now, whatever career Gracyn decides to persue leaves her feeling every bit as fullfilled as I do everyday.

All the luck in the world to my Gracie girl.

1 comment:

Erin @Days to Remember said...

She is so adorable! I love how you do her hair.